You Need Fire Damage Restoration from the Best for Your Santa Monica Business
No matter the size of the fire, SERVPRO is there. We are always on call for complete fire damage restoration.
SERVPRO Acts Fast with Fire Damage to Limit Downtime and Loss in Santa Monica – Call Us 24/7!
There is a lot that must go into running a business, including making sure you remain prepared in the event of a fire. Commercial fire damage can be costly, especially when you factor in equipment, office supplies, furnishings, and the potential for lengthy downtime. SERVPRO acts within hours of your initial contact so that we can get to work on the fire and smoke remediation process. Once we get done, your business will be “Like it never even happened.”
Your business needs to be up and running during all scheduled hours. Because of that, our team works diligently to handle your need for restoration and cleaning up fire damage in Santa Monica. We work with all businesses in the area, including:
- Bakeries, restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Bike shops
- Watersports shops
- Office buildings
- Production facilities
- Boutiques, and more
We are available 24/7, to handle water & fire damage restorations. Whether you get a call about a fire at your place of business in the early morning hours or the weekend, you will have our Green Fleet ready and at your door within hours.
Controlled Demolition and Reconstruction Services
There are times when even the smallest fire creates immense damage. Along with detailed smoke remediation, we also offer controlled demolition to restore your business interior fully. While we work to repair and restore versus replace, there are sometimes when drywall, ceilings, fixtures, and other elements must get completely removed and replaced. California State License Board (CSLB) #: 837225
Call our fire and smoke damage technicians when you need assistance at (310) 395-9050. SERVPRO of Santa Monica/Venice Beach is your go-to team for quality results!
Should Homeowners Agree to a Pack-Out After Flood Damage in Venice Beach?
Sometimes it is necessary to relocate personal possessions to our facility for cleaning and drying.
SERVPRO’s Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS) Keeps Everything Organized in the Aftermath of Venice Beach Flooding
After Venice Beach flood damage, the smartest way to manage the restoration of your home and possessions might include allowing professional removal of your furnishings, household goods, and personal possessions. Clearing the decks of your water-logged house:
- Permits aggressive pumping and extraction of floodwaters from all areas of your dwelling
- Eliminates the need to move cumbersome items around repeatedly as spaces receive water damage mitigation and remediation
- Simplifies determination of drying goals, affecting only structures and fixtures
- Reduces the humidity load inside your damaged Santa Monica home, speeding structural drying
- Enables the skills of specially trained contents technicians to focus on flood-damaged furniture, textiles, papers, electronics, and other items
How Does the SERVPRO Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS) Work During Flood Restoration?
Our team takes on the heavy lifting, literally, of packing up and moving your property. SERVPRO crew members use the following to ensure strict accounting of the items removed:
- Traditional lists
- Barcoding memorialized on a software app
- Digital photographs to note items’ conditions and placement in your home
Where Does SERVPRO Bring the Packed-Out Property?
If you have a secure and dry area in or near your home, SERVPRO can stage the items there for safekeeping and assessment. We also frequently recommend transport to our production facility instead. The benefits of transporting the pack-out boxes and protectively wrapped large items to our facility include:
- Careful assessment and documentation of flood damage to each item
- Real-time consultations with your insurance carrier to help substantiate claims for replacement or restoration
- Options for a wide range of interventions including specialized laundering, contained and monitored drying, freeze-drying of papers, immersion and ultrasonic tub cleaning of durable items, and more.
Feel secure in your decision to allow SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach to pack up and move out your possessions during flood damage restoration. Call (310) 395-9050 to learn how we safeguard your property while giving wet items the treatment required to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Can Fire Damage Restoration in Santa Monica Eliminate Malodors?
Smoke odors are hard to remove. Call SERVPRO’s IICRC trained professionals for complete fire damage restoration.
Move Beyond Air Fresheners --SERVPRO Uses Strategies to Eradicate Santa Monica Fire and Smoke Damage Stenches
Homeowners in Santa Monica needing fire damage restoration prioritize general house fire cleanup immediately after the devastation of a blaze. Backing away from the premises while water and fire damage restoration proceeds is sensible, allowing technicians the time and space needed to remove water, debris, and residues.
Does Basic Smoke Remediation Clear All Smells from Your Santa Monica Home?
A high hurdle for SERVPRO’s professional fire and smoke damage crews is malodor removal. Even after cleaning and disinfecting, lingering odors interfere with our goal of making it “Like it never even happened.”
Why are Smoky Smells so Hard to Erase?
- Odiferous debris can hide in building cavities
- Chemical changes during combustion load soot particles with foul-smelling compounds
- Tiny particles are jagged-edged, permitting them to grind into soft surfaces and settle into cracks and crevices
- Porous structural components absorb fire smells, and those odors can vaporize under certain conditions
How Does SERVPRO Achieve Fire Odor Elimination?
Baseline odor elimination parallels routine fire damage mitigation and smoke remediation:
- Use of air scrubbing technology
- Debris removal
- Deep cleaning of residues
- HVAC filter changes and cleaning
Tenacious malodors respond to:
- Oxidizers such as hydrogen peroxide, chlorine dioxide, and others, carefully used to protect occupants and avoid damaging surfaces
- Ozone machines, operated by experts and excluding unprotected humans and pets
- Hydroxyl generators reacting with many pollutants, decomposing them and their odors without risk to occupants
- Fogging with ULV (ultra-low volume or cold) fogging/misting or thermal (hot) fogging -- thermal fogging recreates the conditions of the fire, combusting substances that pair with and neutralize odor bearing particles
- Absorbents like activated charcoal or newer chemical mixes
- Sealing wood or hard to clean spaces with a broadcast encapsulating spray
Rely on SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach to get rid of lingering fire-related odors. Call (310) 395-9050 to review your options.
Can Professionals Save Wet Hardwood Floors After Flood Damage in Santa Monica?
It’s tempting to DIY water damage hardwood floors, but that can often lead to failure. SERVPRO has the tools to dry and restore your floors.
Restore Flooded-Out Santa Monica Hardwood Floors by Engaging SERVPRO Quickly
When you first view your Santa Monica flood-damaged hardwood floors swimming in rainwater and overland runoff, it can be hard to believe they can survive the onslaught. Worries about the disruption and cost of replacing them are natural. Still, genuine hardwood flooring choices are durable and withstand flooding if you choose the correct professionals to help as soon as it is practical.
How Does SERVPRO Mitigate and Remediate Santa Monica Flood Damaged Hardwood Floors?
The SERVPRO team uses research-based interventions mastered during the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Water damage repairs after leaking roofs from storms require professional walk-out level and basement flooding cleanup. Here are the basics of flooring recovery delivered by our technicians:
All Hard Floors
SERVPRO uses submersible pumps to evacuate water deeper than two inches and then truck-mounted and portable extractors for remaining standing water removal services. Squeegees help move fluids toward the extractors. Moisture detectors and meters plus infrared imaging technology permit the team to sketch out the extent and severity of the lingering moisture for additional interventions.
Hardwood Floor Specifics
- Drying mats firmly adhered to the surface pull liquid water from several layers using negative air pressure exerted through hoses connected between the mats and powerful extractors.
- Selected planks or strips loosened and propped up allow warm, dry air directed from low-profile air movers to accelerate restoration.
- Aiming air movers up towards the bottom of the hardwood subfloor from a lower level of your Santa Monica home can also facilitate the structural drying needed to bring flood-damaged hardwood back to preloss condition.
- Dehumidifiers positioned strategically slowly reduce the ambient humidity, important as hardwood must dry gradually to avoid distortion and cracking.
Contact the pros at SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach promptly to discover your flooded flooring options. Call us at (310) 395-9050 to schedule an assessment.
Does SERVPRO Provide Water Damage Restoration in Santa Monica?
There are many ways for water to enter homes. SERVPRO is prepared to remediate the damage, no matter the source.
Need Water Damage Restoration Help in Santa Monica – Call SERVPRO
Anytime water from a storm or a leak is allowed to dry in Santa Monica slowly, there is a chance of permanent damage to many wood products used to construct structures. Water and moisture can penetrate subfloors, kitchen cupboards, and wall materials, causing swelling, separation, and disintegration.
SERVPRO can provide water damage restoration and mitigation in Santa Monica to homes and business structures after a water leak from plumbing, broken windows, or storm damage to your roof. Reacting quickly to water leaks can make a massive difference in the amount of damage caused by the water and high humidity.
Our water mitigation team responds in less than 4 hours from your call, and we urge homeowners to call us as soon as they experience water in their homes. We can mitigate damage by quickly removing the excess water and installing air movers and dehumidifiers to prevent additional moisture absorption by fabrics, wood products such as hardwood flooring, subfloors, drywall, and cupboards. Fast action prevents mold infestations which can begin in less than 24 hours with the right conditions.
SERVPRO provides the following services:
- Water Clean Up
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Water Damage Repairs and Restoration
Call SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach for water damage restoration in Santa Monica and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (310) 395-9050.
Can SERVPRO Help with Flash Flood Damage in Venice Beach?
When storms come, SERVPRO is there. We always have a team ready to dispatch to handle any restoration services you might need.
SERVPRO Provides Flash Flood Damage Restoration in Venice Beach!
Flooding can occur within minutes in Venice Beach after a storm rolls through and dumps inches of water on our streets and properties. With so much water from the downpour cascading down streets, storm sewers can't handle it all. Floodwaters find their way into homes, leaving debris, contaminated water and causing additional damage as porous materials absorb the water.
SERVPRO responds within 4 hours of your call about flood damage in Venice beach. We can also call on other local franchise teams to assist in significant flooding events. We have the equipment and the skilled technicians to react quickly to remove water, begin cleaning, and remove humidity before permanent damage is caused to flooring materials and your contents.
Floodwaters carry debris, chemicals, biological materials, viruses, and bacteria. Our technical team is equipped to deal with all these contaminants to protect your home and your family. Every item is cleaned and disinfected whenever possible. We have specialized equipment to access cavities to remove water and dry the area. We use hardwood floor drying mats to remove water from hardwood floors before they absorb moisture and begin swelling, causing permanent damage.
These are a few of the services we can deliver after floodwaters cascade through your home or business. Our services include:
- Emergency Services Water Damage Removal
- Water Damage Remediation
- Tarpaulins for Leaking roof from Storms
Call SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach for flood damage restoration in Venice Beach and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (310) 395-9050.
Does SERVPRO Provide Commercial Fire Damage Restoration in Santa Monica?
When you see our Green Fleet around town, you know that we are always ready to tackle your fire damage restoration needs.
SERVPRO Provides Commercial Fire Damage Restoration and Reconstruction in Santa Monica
The shock of dealing with a fire in your commercial operation in Santa Monica is terrible enough. Then there is the cleanup after the fire, and the restoration adds recovery time and stress to your employees, which impacts the company's financial bottom line. Finding companies to help with the cleanup and then rebuilding and quickly restoring the damage is intimidating for many. Finding available companies to reconstruct and repair can take time.
That's why SERVPRO offers fire damage restoration services in Santa Monica. We take steps to mitigate the damage by providing board-up service and placing roof tarps on damaged areas of the roof; we also help with the cleanup and the restoration.
We remove all of the material and contents damaged by the fire. We clean those items that can be cleaned and saved. They are held in a staging area until your commercial building is restored. We clean and deodorize the affected areas of smoke residues and odors. We also coordinate rebuilding the affected areas saving you time and keeping total costs low.
Our services at SERVPRO include:
- Water and Fire Damage Restoration and Clean Up
- Smoke Remediation
- Building and Reconstruction Services
Call SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach for fire damage restoration in Santa Monica and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (310) 395-9050.
Why is SERVPRO Better at Mold Removal than Other Santa Monica Services?
The climate that we enjoy is ideal for mold growth. Don’t DIY mold removal. SERVPRO knows how to remove the mold safely and effectively.
SERVPRO’s Advanced Training and Skills at Mold Removal Make It Better
Mold is, perhaps, the most common problem Santa Monica homeowners ever experience. Because its spores are omnipresent, they can lie dormant until favorable conditions exist for their development, and the resulting mold needs remarkably little to survive.
SERVPRO is uniquely suited for handling mold removal jobs in Santa Monica. Our mold specialists are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in a wide variety of advanced mold remediation skills like:
- Effectively dealing with mold-related microbes
- Drying moisture-rich interiors that have fostered mold growth
- Eliminating microbes from carpeting
- Cleaning impacted fabrics and upholstery
- Restoring water and mold-damaged homes
- Controlling odors associated with fungal growths
All this specialized training enables SERVPRO to return your residence to its normal condition in less time than other local services can.
The Specific Mold Cleanup and Restoration Work SERVPRO Does
When selecting a mold cleanup and restoration company, finding one that can perform all the work your home needs is crucial. Fortunately, our expert technicians can do most mold-related jobs. Some of the work they can do is:
- Mold inspection to locate hidden and less obvious issues
- Basement mold remediation
- Bathroom mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Black mold damage repairs
So, considering our expertise, we are ready and able to help you with mold removal whenever you need it. Call SERVPRO of Santa Monica/Venice Beach at (310) 395-9050 for assistance.
How Can I Prevent or Limit Potential Water Damage in My Venice Beach Home?
Water damage comes from a variety of sources. Don’t go it alone! Call SERVPRO to remediate the damage.
There Are Several Measures You Can Perform to Prevent or Limit Water Damage
If you live in your Venice Beach home long enough, chances are you will suffer the effects of water damage. This damage can result from any of several issues and usually requires the assistance of trained remediation professionals.
In Venice Beach, water damage is a genuine concern but, according to the experts at SERVPRO, much of it can be prevented or mitigated. Over the years, our water damage remediation technicians have discovered various ways to lower your risk of experiencing a water-related catastrophe. These risk-reducing measures include:
- Having your roof inspected regularly and repaired to avoid future ceiling leaks.
- Routinely having your appliances serviced to avert water-related problems.
- Periodically inspecting your storage containers for corrosion to prevent or catch water leaks early.
- Properly checking and maintaining fire extinguishing systems to avert malfunctions.
- Regularly having your home inspected for water damage to prevent or limit it.
If you take these actions, your residence may escape unscathed from water-related issues or, at least, avoid suffering the worst of them. On the other hand, your home could require extensive water removal services and costly water damage repairs if you fail to.
With all that said, your friendly neighbors at SERVPRO of Santa Monica/Venice Beach are always ready to help you. Call us anytime at (310) 395-9050 for water damage services.
What Are the Greatest Long-Term Flood Damage Threats to Your Santa Monica Home?
Mold damage is often a result of flooding. Inspect your property after a storm for signs of leaks, and call SERVPRO to completely remediate the damage
Microbe-Related Issues Are the Most Significant Long-Term Flood Damage Threats.
Although invisible to the naked eye, the microbes in floodwaters are what impact your Santa Monica residence the most in the long run. These destructive microorganisms can undermine the structural integrity of your home, foul its air, and eventually render it unlivable.
Suppose your Santa Monica home’s flood damage is not effectively cleaned up by a competent biohazard remediation company like SERVPRO. In that case, harmful flood-borne microbes could proliferate throughout your residence and wreak havoc on it. Some of the costly problems these microscopic troublemakers can cause are:
- Dry rot that can destroy or undermine the integrity of ceilings, walls, and floors.
- Hazardous bacterial growths on surfaces, resulting from human/animal excrement and other organic deposits that may cause health effects.
- Discoloration/damage arising from thriving mold colonies and mildew.
- Foul persistent odors that are nearly impossible to eliminate without commercial-grade tools and deodorants.
Fortunately, SERVPRO provides highly effective emergency water damage services that can usually resolve whatever flood-related issues your home may have. We perform everything from water removal services and sewage cleanup to complete water damage repairs. After all our work is complete, homeowners often have difficulty believing their home was ever flood damaged.
Keeping all this in mind, remember that your helpful friends at SERVPRO of Santa Monica/Venice Beach are always prepared to assist you. Contact us at (310) 395-9050 whenever you need flood damage remediation.