Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fast Restoration Services
When you need FAST and reliable restoration and remediation services, trust the team you know: SERVPRO of Santa Monica/Venice Beach. Our team of professionals have years of experience and hours of training in all thing residential and commercial restoration! If you experience water leaks, fire loss, storm damage or mold problems, contact the fastest cleanup crew in the Venice Beach area!
Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - even on holidays! We are ready to take your call after unexpected property damages. SERVPRO of Santa Monica/Venice Beach is here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (310) 395-9050
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.