Can Santa Monica Eateries Rely on SERVPRO to Provide Emergency Water Restoration?
Fast and Efficient Water Restoration Service Makes SERVPRO the First Choice of Santa Monica Restaurateurs
Water damage incidents are not uncommon in the restaurant business. Still, failure to act promptly to resolve the issues can turn them into full-blown disasters. Involving professionals like SERVPRO for water restoration of your Santa Monica eatery can ensure that the situation is brought under control as rapidly as possible.
SERVPRO's IICRC certified crew is experienced, trained, and equipped to handle any size commercial water restoration project in Santa Monica. As excess moisture can aid microbial growth, the main goal of the restoration process is to get the affected space dry as soon as possible. Three ways in which SERVPRO techs achieve this are:
- Maintaining a low humidity ratio of the air
- Increasing the air temperature
- Increasing the airflow across the moist surface
What Role do Air Movers Play in the Water Damage Restoration of Santa Monica Eateries?
Air movers enhance evaporation by introducing airflow at the surface level, replacing the cool, saturated boundary layer with warmer, drier air from dehumidifiers. SERVPRO of Santa Monica uses two types of air movers:
- Centrifugal air movers:Consist of an impeller and produces airflow using centrifugal force. This equipment creates a high-pressure airflow and is suitable if airflow needs to be directed at a specific point.
- Axial air movers:Can move a larger air volume at a lower pressure than centrifugal air movers.
How do Restorers Maximize the Efficiency of Air Movers?
The restorers must understand the science behind the drying process to get the job done efficiently. SERVPRO technicians maximize the efficiency of the air movers in two ways:
- Placing them strategically throughout the structure
- Combining them with dehumidifying equipment
Call SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach at (310) 395-9050; we are available 24/7.