Get Moving in 2021 in Santa Monica
Santa Monica Residents Can Come to a Virtual Zumba Class
Participants can kick-off Black History Month by getting in shape at a virtual Zumba class filled with fun with Miss Debi. The session contains a mix of low-intensity and high-intensity moves for a calorie-burning dance and fitness party. Pick a space in your home, get a drink to stay hydrated, and get ready to sweat. Persons of all ages are encouraged to participate. This event is for individuals new to Zumba and seasoned pros with this type of workout. Your instructor, Miss Debi, has training as a fitness professional and dancer. She focuses on improving health, wellness, and quality of life.
- The event is free, but you will need a ticket.
- RSVPs will receive the event link on the day of the event.
- Contact Ms. Debi at 323-709-7929 with any questions.
- Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
- Time: 9:30 PM – 10:30 PM EST
SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach at (310) 395-9050 is available 24/7 to residents for any size groundwater removal in Santa Monica homes.