Does Your Santa Monica Beach-Side Property Need Water Cleanup?
SERVPRO Helps Remove Water and Reduce Humidity
Santa Monica is a charming beach-side resort town of 89,736 people. Santa Monica is conveniently placed for the best Los Angeles has to offer. It is direct neighbors with the famous Los Angeles neighborhoods of Brentwood, West Lost Angeles, Mar Vista, Pacific Palisades, and Venice. However, Santa Monica also has a unique vibe all its own.
By the end of the nineteenth century, Santa Monica was famous as a beach resort, with its beaches often crowded with visitors. During the first few decades of the twentieth century, an amusement pier craze brought more visitors to the area. Although the Great Depression hit Santa Monica hard, it has now bounced back and is known for its beautiful beaches, vibrant community, and dedication to green initiatives.
Santa Monica has also served as a filming location for hundreds of movies and TV shows, including Demolition Man, Rocky III, Forrest Gump, Pee-wee’s Big Adventure, Iron Man, and Hannah Montana: The Movie.
Fun for All the Family in Santa Monica
Santa Monica is the perfect location for a family vacation or a family home. With plenty of outdoor spaces and a wealth of amusements, Santa Monica offers something for everyone to do. Some popular family locations include:
- Santa Monica Pier includes an amusement park with a brightly lit solar-powered Ferris wheel, an aquarium, arcades, and plenty of spots to sit and admire the ocean. There is even a trapeze school here!
- Tongva Park has scenic ocean views and plenty of amenities, including fountains, a playground, gardens, and picnic areas.
- Looff Hippodrome is a striking historic building that houses a lavishly detailed carousel from the 1950s. There was initially an even older carousel here, and the building itself is an architectural treasure.
Enjoy the Best of Santa Monica Shopping
Santa Monica is well known for its shopping districts, and those who love to shop will not be disappointed by the range of stores. Some popular shopping places include:
- Santa Monica Place is a large three-story outdoor mall that features well-known brands such as Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s.
- Main street boasts a variety of shops and restaurants, including both chain stores and unique independent stores.
- Montana Avenue has boutique stores and high-class restaurants for an upscale shopping experience.
Third Street Promenade is a pedestrianized mall esplanade with a vibrant atmosphere. Come and enjoy the shops and eateries or find a place to watch the many street entertainers. The promenade also has multiple movie screens if you want to rest and enjoy a movie.
How Does SERVPRO Help with Water Cleanup?
There are many reasons to need water cleanup services, such as a broken pipe, a storm, or a malfunctioning appliance. Whatever the issue, SERVPRO is here to help. We can handle every phase of water cleanup, from water evacuation to drying and deodorizing.
We also check humidity levels while drying your home. Living by the sea can mean higher humidity, and it is essential to monitor humidity while drying your property because:
- Damp atmospheres provide a breeding ground for mold.
- Damp textiles can smell.
- Moisture can seep into walls, drywall, insulation, and baseboards.
We use thermo-hygrometers to monitor humidity levels and ensure they are optimal.
For help drying your home, call SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach at (310) 395-9050.