A Pipe Burst in My Santa Monica Home – What Can I Expect from A Professional Water Damage Company?
SERVPRO is Your One-Stop Source for Water Mitigation – Our Expert Crews Will Clean, Repair and Restore Your Santa Monica Home
A burst pipe sends gallons of water flooding into your home in minutes. Understanding what to expect from the Santa Monica water damage professionals you hire to take care of the problem will prepare you.
What are the steps for water damage cleanup?
The first step is always to ensure the source of water intrusion is stopped and scope out the damaged area. Reducing the loss of materials and preventing secondary damage is the primary goal. A thorough scope will provide the technicians working on water removal in your Santa Monica home with the data to get started. Then the next steps fall in place:
- Water Extraction – removing any standing water in the house. Using moisture sensors and infrared lights to detect hidden water.
- Drying Out – After removing the water, the drying out process begins. Heavy-duty air movers and dehumidifiers are a vital part of this step.
- Content Management – Protecting content from further damage and repairing and restoring items such as furniture, clothing, books, and even papers.
- Cleaning – Everything gets thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Repairs and Replacement – Taking care of any repairs to the home and structure. With a burst pipe, this often involves repairing sink fixtures, plumbing, or cabinets.
Are You Available Whenever Needed?
SERVPRO is available 24/7 to provide emergency water removal. Catastrophes do not take a holiday, and neither do we. We understand what water intrusion can do to your everyday life. Our crews help you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact SERVPRO of Santa Monica / Venice Beach at (310) 395-9050 for expert water removal service. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
More about Santa Monica.